Passages Malibu Location
Located in Southern California, Passages Malibu consists of 10 subtropical acres overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Passages Malibu has a long local history; it was established in 2001, just 10 years after a large section of beach was incorporated into the city of Malibu, California. Passages Malibu is also near some major destinations, just 30 miles west of downtown Los Angeles, and 18 miles west of Santa Monica and its beautiful beaches. Although it is close to Los Angeles, Malibu is about 25 times smaller and about 325 times less populated, giving it a much more laid-back feel.
What’s It Like at Passages Malibu?
Forbes recognized Passages Malibu as one of the best rehab centers in the world, and the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) gave a national distinction that only 6% of the rehab clinics in country receive. Overall, this holistic luxury rehab center is where a warm climate and exciting local activities guide you to a full recovery. To put it another way, this is a subtropical paradise that’s perfect for rediscovering yourself while putting away old habits.
Malibu is also where famous celebrities go to relax and unwind for the day whenever they grow tired of the busy L.A. lifestyle. As such, Malibu is home to many swank shops and boutiques that offer upscale fashions, often before they even become mainstream. If you are a shopping aficionado, then you owe it to yourself to take a trip to Malibu.
What is Malibu, California Known For?
Decade after decade, tourists are enchanted with all that the natural beauty of Malibu has to offer. Here’s what keeps them coming back for more.
- The Best Beaches – Swimmers and sun-worshippers alike simply must visit Amarillo, Carbon, and Broad Beach (just to name three).
- Great Tastes – Malibu is well-known for its special oceanfront restaurants like the Carbon Beach Club, where you can enjoy your food while gazing out at the beautiful Pacific waters.
- Cultural Landmarks – Historical attractions such as the Adamson House, for example, provides acres of beautiful sightseeing and fun.
Passages Malibu is Close to the Fun . . .
When you are staying at Passages Malibu, you are very close to . . .
- Amarillo Beach – Only available during low tide, this famous beach is only 4 miles eest from Passages Malibu.
- Hiking Trails – Have you ever hiked with a full view of the Pacific Ocean in sight? The Zuma Canyon Trailhead only 4 miles northwest from Passages Malibu.
- Gourmet Restaurants – You can dine by the water at the always-delicious Carbon Beach Club, which is only 5 miles east of Passages Malibu!
Passages Malibu is Ready for You
Once you are finished your in-patient holistic treatment at Passages Malibu, you’ll be ready to explore all the the surrounding area without being controlled by a chemical dependency. When you are ready to shop, swim and go celebrity sightseeing, then call our admissions team today at (888) 318-7391 to find out how to take advantage of all that Passages Malibu has to offer.